Everyone has done it online, we are probably the last ones to do it, but we thought we’d post our experience and results anyways
2 days before Valentines Day we got inspired by The Chocolate Muffin Tree to do some shaving cream prints. Hers we so bright and well done I thought I would give it a try.
Since I didn’t have liquid watercolors, didn’t think of watering down the paint or using food coloring at the time, I used acrylic paint. I had read the post 2 days before and was stunned by the result and totally forgot about what she had used exactly, lol.
Then we pulled it up slowly.
I scraped the excess off with a piece of cardboard (which had little pricks and that explains the little lines) and we got our first of MANY prints! He was so quick at it, the first one was the only one we had time to take a pic of! The longer you leave the shaving cream on, the darker the color were.
Eventually it turned into brown muck so we got rid of it and started new…. Check here to see what we did differently the second time around