August 19th, 2012 | Add a Comment
Written by Alex
Alex is is taking most of the photos (which is why you don’t see much of him) and from time to time he will also post about some of the activities that he’s been a part of. He also acts as editor for posts, technical troubleshooter and messes around with the WordPress behind-the-scenes stuff. Other than spending time with Nico and Valerie, he enjoys Heavy Metal, writing reviews about it, football (the European kind, the one here in North America he calls “handegg”) and trying out new twists on food.
- Kool-Aid and Jell-O coloured (and scented) cloud dough
- Foam bead threading & sorting
- Being a mom – by moms
- Play dough hedgehogs (porcupines)
- Around the world in 12 dishes – UK
- DIY Sidewalk chalk paint
- Toilet paper roll building blocks
- The ABCs of…Farming for Children G-L
- The ABCs of…Farming for Children A-F
- The ABCs of…Farming for Children
Please do not re-post or duplicate the whole post instructions or recipes without written permission from us first.
Thank you for understanding.
GM Tag Cloud
© 2013 Glittering Muffins