October 1st, 2012 | Add a Comment
Written by Play Dr Mom
Laura Hutchison, aka PlayDrMom, is the mother of 2 and a clinical psychologist that specializes in working with children using Play Therapy. Her blog address is http://blog.playdrhutch.com and if you would like to follow her on Facebook, here is the address: https://www.facebook.com/PlayDrMom and on Pinterest you can find her at http://pinterest.com/playdrmom.
- Kool-Aid and Jell-O coloured (and scented) cloud dough
- Foam bead threading & sorting
- Being a mom – by moms
- Play dough hedgehogs (porcupines)
- Around the world in 12 dishes – UK
- DIY Sidewalk chalk paint
- Toilet paper roll building blocks
- The ABCs of…Farming for Children G-L
- The ABCs of…Farming for Children A-F
- The ABCs of…Farming for Children
Please do not re-post or duplicate the whole post instructions or recipes without written permission from us first.
Thank you for understanding.
GM Tag Cloud
© 2013 Glittering Muffins