October 10th, 2012 | Add a Comment
Written by Little Artists
Mom to 2 lovely daughters, early education instructor (birth to 6 years old), ESL teacher, Montessori educator, perinatal fitness instructor, Infant massage instructor - Varya blog at Little Artists (http://littleartists.blog.com) about encouraging creativity development in children, observing and supporting young souls to beautify life around them. Originally from Russia and Tanzania, Varya and her family reside in China.
- Kool-Aid and Jell-O coloured (and scented) cloud dough
- Foam bead threading & sorting
- Play dough hedgehogs (porcupines)
- Being a mom – by moms
- Around the world in 12 dishes – UK
- DIY Sidewalk chalk paint
- Toilet paper roll building blocks
- Australia – Dot art buttons turtle
- The ABCs of…Farming for Children A-F
- The ABCs of…Farming for Children G-L
Please do not re-post or duplicate the whole post instructions or recipes without written permission from us first.
Thank you for understanding.
GM Tag Cloud
© 2013 Glittering Muffins