A swimming pool is an indispensable luxury in every house, but keeping it clean might be an arduous task to do. Instead of passing through excruciating pains of cleaning your pool, why don’t you allow a gadget to do it for you? What is the best pool vacuum robot to buy? We will show you how to discern a fantastic robotic pool vacuum in this helpful guide.
Pool Vacuum Robot Reviews: 7 Top-rated Models
The below-listed products are 7 most highly-rated pool vacuum robots on the market in 2020.
1. Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool-Cleaner with Tangle-Free Swivel Cord
This product, Dolphin Nautilus CC robotic pool vacuuming device, works perfectly for inground pool with about fifty feet. This model cleans and keeps the swimming pool healthy and sparkling fresh. Although it comes with unique features that allow you to schedule the device’s working time, you can set a schedule to every day, every 3 days or every other day. This is one of the most hassle-free techniques of cleaning the pool put this gadget in your pool and relaxing while it performs its function—featured two powerful scrubbing brushes for cleaning pool ground and sides.
- This unit cleans the pool without sparing any part
- The product does not need additional equipment to work
- Features schedule settings
- Comes with patented filtering capabilities
- Two robust scrubbing brushes
- Not compatible with large leaves
2. Dolphin Nautilus CC Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner for Above Ground Pools
This Dolphin robotic pool vacuuming machine is designed to provide maximum convenience for pool owners. It makes owning a swimming pool easy for massive enjoyment and pure fun. The compact and nimble design makes it easy for the machine to climb the pool wall and clean everything. This model is easy to handle with the quick water emission making it lightweight for easy removal of dirt from the pool. It is suitable for above ground pool and works on a variety of pool surfaces such as plaster, gunite, and tile. This product has impressive filtering capabilities and scrubbing brushes for efficient cleaning of the pool.
- This item is mostly perfect for pools with up to 33ft
- This robotic cleaner is agile and efficient
- Features schedule setting for auto cleaning
- This unit is not perfect for an extremely large pool
3. Dolphin Premier Robotic Pool Cleaner with Powerful Dual Scrubbing Brushes
The Dolphin Premier is the most capable and suitable cleaner for the inground pool. It has superior grade DC motors for minimizing its energy consumption to about 87 percent. One other notable advantage of this model is the four types of media it provides. This item utilizes a smart navigation system to do pool surface scanning first before maximizing the cleaning system to match it. It is easy to use the featured micro-filter to trap finer debris. Dolphin Premier also features a large debris container for capturing leaves and other oversized debris.
- This unit traps both micro and macro debris
- Features 360° swivel for preventing tangling
- Comes with energy-efficient DC motors
- Has multiple filter options
- The touted swivel may fail so soon
4. Dolphin Triton PS Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Extra-Large Filter Basket
The Dolphin Triton PS is uniquely engineered to scrub both the walls and waterline of your pools. This action will ensure that the pool is clean and shine always. This fantastic product sets your pool free from debris and other contaminants. It utilizes the multi-directional jets to firmly clinch the pool surface more than any other pool vacuuming devices on the market. With its outstanding filtering capacities, no hidden place for debris, and dirt in your pool. You can schedule this machine to do the cleaning automatically. The schedule can be every day, every 3 days, or every other day.
- Elongates longevity of pool filtration system
- This item scrubs away every debris vigorously
- Features innovative scanning functionality
- The unit does not scrub the curvy part effectively
5. AIPER Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Tangle-Free Swivel Cord
Once you procure this AIPER robotic cleaner, it takes over the pool cleaning task in your home, so you don’t have to bother yourself doing it. AIPER cleaner comes with robust suction, and tangling-free exclusive swivel cable to ensure optimum cleaning while you’re busy doing other things. It is a lightweight item that you can convey in and out of your pool without stress. This item has an anti-rollover system to prevent the machine from falling. It is easy to use, place it inside your pool, plug the device, and press the button.
- Comes with PVA brushes
- Features anti-tangling cable for smooth functioning
- Features large built-in large filter basket
- Has an anti-rollover technology prevents falls
- This product is a bit pricey
6. Hayward W3RC9740CUB Automatic Pool Cleaner SharkVac Robotic Pool Vacuum
If you are looking for a versatile robotic vacuuming machine that can function in any pool size, this Hayward SharkVac RC9740CUB is an ideal cleaner for you. Starting from the moment you place the cleaner inside your pool, it starts the automatic calculation of the pool size and ascertains which of the cleaning pattern is suitable for it. This model is engineered to clean the pool inlet and floor within two hours. Any user that likes to purchase the one that cleans the wall should opt for the advanced units. The item features an easy to remove debris and filter cartridges. You only need to open the upper lid to remove the filter cartridge.
- Features smart steering system
- Energy-efficient and easy to use
- Made from high-quality components
- This does not clean the wall
7. Aquabot X4 Inground Robotic Pool Cleaner with Swivel and Caddy
This Aquabot X4 is an excellent investment for every pool owner looking forward to purchasing a pool cleaner. This cleaner is engineered with a swimming pool mapping technology, which is called AutoX. The AutoX technology calculates pool size and determines the suitable cleaning cycle to justify the impact. This item features a pumping system that disperse 85 GPM (gallons per minute). These are combined with powerful jets and rotatable mini brushes that traps dirt. The featured filter mechanism utilizes a fine mesh container to trap particles down to two microns.
- Has a four-wheel drive for easy climbing
- Can take up to 190 cubic inches of waste
- Features a spacious caddy
- This model is energy-efficient
- The filter is a bit challenging to clean
Before you buy a robotic cleaner for your swimming pool carefully consider the following points:
The Pool Size
The cord length of the robot cleaner shows how far it will go around or across the pool. The larger the size of the swimming pool, the longer the cord requires. The wire cord must not be too short, because you may want to move the energy supply from one side to another.
The majority of the robotic pool vacuuming devices utilize high-grade DC motors in the range of 12 and 24 volts. All these motors are energy-saving compared to their fellow AC that consumes 90 percent less energy. Anytime you’re buying a robotic pool cleaner, always go for any product featuring a DC motor because it will save you from an exorbitant electricity bill.
The cleaning cycle of the robotic cleaner differs. Some products require up to five hours to clean the whole swimming pool while some products will do it in less than three hours. But it is better to go for a high-quality automated cleaner with a brittle cleaning cycle. The less time used for cleaning, the lower the operation cost of the machine. You don’t have to use your cleaning machine every other day. A capable and efficient unit can be operated two to three times weekly.
This part greatly deals with the filter. If your pool is situated where there is an overhanging tree with big leaves, you must get a cleaner with a large filter basket for trapping big leaves. If your swimming pool is growing algae due to direct sunlight effect, pick an ultra-fine filter.
Some robotic pool cleaners are engineered with microprocessor-driven technology for navigating through the pool while some move randomly across the pool. A pool cleaner without a smart navigation system is cheaper and uses a lot of time to clean the pool. This means they consume much energy and causing additional increments on the electricity bill. If you need energy and time-saving cleaner, anyone with smart navigation technology is an ideal cleaner to buy.
Do you know that 1% of dirt is in the pool water while the remaining 99% are on the pool sidewalls? The traditional pool cleaner only traps large debris such as leaves and bugs in your pool. Don’t waste your on such cleaner, go for a cleaner that can clean both floor and wall of your pool and suck up every tiny particle with strong rotating micro-brushes.
How Does a Robot Pool Vacuum Work
Robotic pool cleaners work by removing debris from the pool and put it inside the basket. Filters make sure that clean water is dispersed back into the swimming pool. The majority of pool cleaning bots feature rotating brushes for ousting stubborn dirt and water algae.
A clean pool is a fantastic addition to a home, especially in the warm seasons. However, this requires a lot of work and a reasonable investment in the best pool vacuum robot. Robotic vacuuming machines have a lot to offer. They are easy to use, affordable, and environmentally friendly. When buying a pool cleaning robot, make sure that it has a smart navigation technology, short cleaning cycle, and rotatable cord.
You May Also Like:
- The Best Pool Vacuum For Inground Pool
- The Best Above Ground Pools For Dogs
- The Best Rectangular Above Ground Pool
- The Best Brand Above Ground Pools
- The Best Pool Vacuum for Algae
- The Best Vinyl Pool Vacuum
- The Best Above Ground Pool For The Money
- The Best Small Above Ground Swimming Pools
- The Best Pool Vacuum for Sand
- What Is The Best Pool Vacuum